Here’s any easy way to save time and paperwork! Sign up now to receive all HBG invoices by email. Here’s how:
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE INVOICES BY EMAIL
Hachette Book Group is pleased to offer its international customers the option to receive invoices by email. Customers who enroll in the program will be emailed invoices automatically after shipments leave our warehouse. To receive your invoices by email, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating:
1. The email addresses at your company where we should send your invoices
2. The email addresses of any freight forwarders who should also receive copies of your invoices.
- HBG will email invoices for shipped orders only. This does not include charge‐only invoices, credit memos, pro forma invoices, or statements
- HBG advises customers to supply generic email addresses (for example: “accounts.payable” or “email@example.com”)
- Email addresses for freight forwarders will be assigned to shipto’s already on HBG systems. Freight forwarders will only receive invoices for shipments sent to them
- A maximum of five email addresses can be assigned to an account
- HBG will only send invoices by email, unless directed otherwise.
We hope that this new service will help us better serve you.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact your sales rep.
Hachette Book Group